Saturday, July 11, 2015

Shri Narendra Modi said "I Dream of a Digital India where...."

I dream of a Digital India where –


Vision of a Digital India


1. Government is Open - and Governance Transparent

I dream of a Digital India where –

2. Technology ensures the Citizen-Government Interface is Incorruptible

I dream of a Digital India where –

3. Government Services are easily and efficiently available to citizens on Mobile devices

I dream of a Digital India where –

4. Government proactively engages with the people through Social Media

I dream of a Digital India where –

5. Quality Education reaches the most inaccessible corners driven by Digital Learning

I dream of a Digital India where –

6. Quality Healthcare percolates right up to the remotest regions poweredby e-Healthcare

I dream of a Digital India where –

7. Farmers are empowered with Real-time Information to be connected with Global Markets

I dream of a Digital India where –

8. Mobile enabled Emergency Services ensure Personal Security

I dream of a Digital India where –

9. Cyber Security becomes an integral part of our National Security

I dream of a Digital India where –

10. Mobile and e-Banking ensures Financial Inclusion

I dream of a Digital India where –

11. e-Commerce drives Entrepreneurship

I dream of a Digital India where –

12. the World looks to India for the next Big Idea

I dream of a Digital India where –

13. the Netizen is an Empowered Citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment